— Kahlil Gibran (via pershingsquare)
- The bite of an already bitten lip.
- Petrified pork fried rice pellets in random places from leftover Chinese takeout
- Guys who still “peel out” even if they’re driving a 1980 Yugo with the word “Turbo” slapped on the windshield.
- That little hard piece that you crack your tooth on after your 5th bite of your hamburger.
- Mistaking nasal spray for eye drops.
- When someone writes out your full name in every single comment on the same thread just to tag you in it on Facebook.
- Long and personal email-like discussions written on your Facebook wall.
- Those creepy men who are friends with your friend who wants to befriend you.
- Stubbing your toe for the 100th time on the same corner of the sofa, yet you’ll never move it because it’s in the “perfect place”.
- When someone forgets the name of someone and then turns to you to ask you - you immediately forget too…
- When someone says, “Clean your car!” and you just cleaned it professionally the day before. O.o
- Having the gas attendant ask what will you do with a million dollars when he hands you the lottery tickets you just purchased.
- Crying babies in a bar/restaurant after 9pm.
- Eating after 9pm. (I’m getting old.)
- When a bartender says that they were worried about you just because you haven’t been there in a day or so.
- “That lady” who will NOT budge over at the meat section in the grocery store just so you can grab a few steaks and scoot.